Sunday, October 26, 2008

In Memory of Our Precious Callie Dootle






"Callie Dootle Franklin 1999-2008" Oh how Jim and I miss our little girl. How blessed were we to have her for 9 years. I at first was very angry about the sudden loss of my precious baby girl. I felt so slighted and I was even angry at God that she be taken from us so suddenly. I am a christian counselor and I was shocked with myself on the night we had to make the quick decision to put her to sleep at the animal hospital. After we got home, I sat till 5:00 a.m. in my recliner and I beat my fist on the arm chair screaming WHY? WHY? See I just lost my Mother in Aug. and to lose my little Dootle was more than I felt I could bare!

Let me tell you about this high spirited proud little doggie of ours. She even knew english very well. Her favorite words to hear were, Lets go for a walk, or are you Hungi, short for hungry! We often had to be careful with what we said as dootle butt would always be listening in. Of course she was always in my lap or sitting between my husbands legs at his feet. Callie was not very friendly till she knew you. She was a one family doggie. She was nice to kids, but she was anti social, but that was my fault. She was mostly just arround Pepe and Jim and I. She loved to sleep with me, she loved when I would say Kiss Kiss Mommie, or Kiss Kiss Daddy and she would!

I quickly got over being angry at God. This was not God's doing. This is just apart of the journey called life. There are no guarantee's that you nor I will have a tommorow, so it's impairative to daily make each day the best day as if it was your last.

Thank you Heavenly Father for all the blessings you have bestowed upon my life. My husbands, and a treasure that will remain in our God given minds will be of the Mighty Precious Callie Dootle Franklin! To never be forgotten nor replaced! Amen!
Hungry Callie and Pepe

callie praying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home