Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finding My Way Back - Depression





Okay, The season of my life have been really tough on me lately. Seems like you just get over one crisis and another one surfaces. So what's going on in Lucy's World. I recently lost my mother after a 4 year downhill battle with congestive heart failure and several other deliberating disorders that rendered her to have little quality of life. Mama went home to Jesus August 23, 2008 just 5 days before her 81st birthday. Read my blog on her life's journey. I recently fell into a dark depression about 5 days ago. It really scared me, because I am usually and optimistic person and my relationship with my Heavenly Father has always sustained me through life's storm and trials. But, this time when I fell, I fell hard. And guess who was DELIGHTED! The Devil, Old Satan had me just where he wanted me in ruins, despair and I was talking negative, I was out to destroy, just like Satan loves to destroy us and pull us away from the very ROCK and foundation that I God has provided for us through his word! I even for the first 3 days of this awful depression didn't even touch base or check in with God. I had drifted into to Satan's territory, How I know he was having a ball with this. The lioness he is just lurking and jumping at every chance to take a believer away from her Beloved Lord and Savior. I was doubting what God could do for me, Doubting it because I was trying to handle my pain by myself. Trying to handle all that was on my plate by myself. What a lonely place to be, I had pushed even my precious husband away. He would plead in my darkness, let me in! Let me help you! But, Satan had convinced me to be vial and to act just like him. Cold, Dark, Ugly! Yep, Satan you are a ugly sick, and vial! That's when God Jumped in with his Mightiness that we hear great testimonies about! He jumped in with both feet and put on the brakes of this run away train! (Lucy in turmoil, self-doubt, severe mourning of loss of my mother! He wrapped his arms around me so strong last night I felt his presence, I heard his voice. No I am not crazy, I heard him in my mind and heart. Saying, Lucy! Your mother is fine, she with me! She wants you to know that she wants you, and Daddy, and Pati and Mary and all her loved ones to remember the wonderful life that you had together. To walk in Faith and trust in your heavenly Father, in all things, God will make good! We may not understand just why certain things happen in our lives as they do, but just conversation with the Lord and Trust and obey. Leave it with him to handle. For your yoke is easy now and your burden be light, in the Lord.




“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”- Psalm 19:14

Thank you Jesus for always SAVING ME!



In the quiet, love is reaching.
It's yours to hold,
Be still and know that
Even when you're lost and lonely,
And hope is gone, you're not alone.

Far beyond the understanding,
There's a hand that leads,
If you believe.

Through the darkness, see the light.
Remember God loves you.

The road ahead is long and winding.
With eyes of faith, you'll find the way, yeah.
And when the journey leaves you weary,
You can rest in the comfort of heaven's arms -
Sweet loving arms.

And peace will follow.
Peace be with you always,
As you go.
For now you know that...

Through the darkness, there's a light.
Remember God loves you.

When you open up your heart,
His love will meet you where you are.
He will always be a part of everything you do.
He is here to set you free,
And give you all the strength you need
To carry on, to carry on.

Through the darkness, see the light.
Remember God loves you. (remember, remember)
Remember God loves you.

1 Comments:

Blogger janis said...

Although it is hard to stand tall, in your time of sadness. Know that God is there with you and will help you through.
My prayers to you and your family.

November 22, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home