Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mama's Dancing with Jesus



I know your dancing with Jesus now in heaven above?

I know your wrapped up in his arms,
showered with his heavenly LOVE!

With a new healed body, strong and pure,
Your earthly quest you no longer have to endure.

How blessed was I to have you for forty-nine years,
I still miss you Mama, and I always will,
As I rejoice for your homecoming, I still shed tears,

How I long for the Day!
That I will hear my Lord Say!

Welcome home my child My Lil Lucy, Here is your Mother.
Then I see you with my own eyes,
My heart beams with joy once again,
And our lives together have a new, that we begin,
That never ends!
In heaven eternal, what a gift,
For a lowly servant like me,
This gift is all from My God Almighty!
8/27/2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home