Thursday, May 15, 2008

Will Power!


Nothing Taste as good as thin is and thin feels! How do you like them apples? Do you have will power? We all fall short at times, but the bottom line is that that sundae your eyeing in the picture next to this blog, is temporary, You eat it or eat enough of them and they go straight to your hips, waist and thighs!! But, most of all you eat enough of the wrong foods and you shorten your lifespan by years developing diseases like diabetes, gout, heart disease. The list goes on and on. So as the saying goes you are what you eat!!! As a Christian I am ashamed that for many years I was disobedient to my Heavenly Father! Here he made me royalty, I am the Kings Daughter and I smoked for years and ate like I was the Queen of Sheba! So what did my Father do, he got my attention by allowing me severe pain in my knees and shortness of breath from the smoking. Yes, he loves me so much he didn't want to let me suffer! In my quite time with the Lord I would pray for strength to quite the addiction of smoking that I had had for more than 32 years. A addiction that I thought I could never conquer! I kept hearing the scripture: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!"Philippians 4:13


Now in everything I do I consult my Heavenly Father for direction and it comforts me to know he directs me with Love and Compassion and Humbly always gets me to my destination of taking care of the Temple of Christ, for this body is not mine alone, For my Father lives inside of me! So there for next time you start to do your body harm, think about your Heavenly Father residing there also. It will give you strength to honor his Temple inside of you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home