Saturday, April 12, 2008

4 Point Dinner Grilled Chicken



This is one of my favorite dinner meals. 3 oz. Grilled Chicken w/ Portabella Mushrooms, Fresh Steamed Broccoli and a red baked new potato. I put my meal on a salad plate and I have ate this way for over 7 months now. It gives the illusion of having more. Yet, I am always satisfied with this wonderful, and quick meal. The chicken is by Pilgrims Pride, Eatwellstayhealthy Boneless Chicken Breast fillets, 97% fat free! Only 110 calories per serving!! You can find it in the frozen food section of your local grocery store. I cook the frozen chicken fillet in a tsp of olive oil. Till it is brown, I throw in some mushrooms and I spray them with I can't believe it's butter spray for seasoning and also I put a little fresh garlic in while I am sauteing them! Hope you enjoy this meal as much as I have enjoyed losing weight on it and most of all feeling great and healthy from it! There you have it a nother healthy meal! That I just love!



Click on above picture for a close up view!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home